New Mail

Juan Luis Walker B. jlwalker at TERRA.CL
Sat Nov 26 08:28:18 PST 2005

Hi all:
I have just change my mail direction to jlwalker at terra.cl, after a long
period of looping circles and technology headache with the listserv.

For the moment only to tell all of you that I'm alive and continuosly
learning more about the practice of OST here in Chile, receiving a lot of
blessings for doing that.

I hope that when summer arrive at this latitude, I will update to all of
you my new experience with this marvelous method and kind of life and work.

Really I love you all very much.

Juan Luis Walker B.