No subject

Barry Owen owengroup at comcast.net
Fri Nov 25 17:11:19 PST 2005

Athens Greece . . . I haven't checked the Worldwide Map yet but . . .

My wife has a dream to run the "original" marathon in 2006 . . . Anyone on this list know of anyone in that area who can either host us or offer guidance as to where to stay etc? I will be doing some research on the internet to see what I can learn but thought that our Listserve community might have some good ideas/connections.

Also, I have learned of some OST (ish) work being done @ Sudan . . . Anyone on this list doing work in that region? I have a connection here in Middle Tennessee doing some good work with refugess and am interested in finding some folks making progress in that region.

Any assistance on any of the above - much appreciated . . . and if you happen to be traveling anywhere near Tennessee USA, give me a call :-)

Thank you,

Best,

What does your "way" move you towards?

Barry Owen
The Owen Group
Keller Williams Realty
The fastest growing, most innovative real estate firm in North America!
2209 Crestmoor Road Ste 210
Nashville, TN 37215
615.568.2123
www.homselrs.com