FW: [columbiafreecycle] OFFER: treasure chest - literally!

Alan Klein alan at klein.net
Sat Nov 12 13:02:46 PST 2005

Hi Michael,

Are you interested in these books?

~Alan

  _____

From: columbiafreecycle at yahoogroups.com
[mailto:columbiafreecycle at yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of leepicton
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:39 PM
To: columbiafreecycle at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [columbiafreecycle] OFFER: treasure chest - literally!

This is a marine Igloo 25 qt. cooler in perfect condition (I do not
need 6 coolers!), and it is filled with books: a three-volume set of
Webster's Unabridged Dictionary (in good condition - I have others I
use more), a two-volume hardcover set in hard slipcover in nearly mint
condition of Two Years Before the Mast by Dana (I have another copy),
and a two volume set edited by Scott of Bullfinch's Age of Fable (I
have another copy), and Bullfinch's Age of Chivalry and Knights of the
Round table (these are old but still fun reading).  Those of you who
have managed to get my other treasures know that you always get
something really nice.  I am in the Enclave at Ellicott Hills in
Ellicott City.

Freecycle and the Freecycle logo are trademarks of The Freecycle Network in
the United States and/or other countries.

Howard
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Howard+county+maryland&w1=Howard+county
+maryland&w2=Howard+county&w3=Comment+box&c=3&s=64&.sig=IP1xYO_uor-JAZDNuwGJ
qA>  county maryland

Howard
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Howard+county&w1=Howard+county+maryland
&w2=Howard+county&w3=Comment+box&c=3&s=64&.sig=y6JWoi3EQpg_pE7yDUP4lQ>
county

Comment
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Comment+box&w1=Howard+county+maryland&w
2=Howard+county&w3=Comment+box&c=3&s=64&.sig=ny-JVVeC8KVyUz8PeBRTpA>  box

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*	 Visit your group "columbiafreecycle
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/columbiafreecycle> " on the web.

*	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____