Kairos and OST

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sun Nov 13 16:33:53 PST 2005

Actually the CD was called "Growing our Now" (so as not to create copyright
problems with my publisher). The label was Narada - but I don't imagine you
will find it in your CD stores. But NARADA may still have it. The best part
about the whole thing was the joy and delight of working with Michael Jones
(Who just happens to be a Canadian pianist of some major note). We did the
whole thing on one "take" and it was all "improv." Immodestly, I think it is
pretty good. Never hit the top of the charts - but you win some and lose
some.

ho

NEW EMAIL ADDRESS!!!!

hhowen at verizon.net

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives

oslist at listserv.boisestate.edu: