5th Scandinavian Open Space on Open Space

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Fri Nov 11 04:29:51 PST 2005

Dear All,

This is to announce that the 5th Scandinavian Open Space on Open Space
will be held on June 16th and 17th, 2006, at Tune, Denmark - the same
spot where the first one was held.

Mind you that “Scandinavian” means no more than that - so far - these
OSonOS’s have taken place on Scandinavian soil, with mostly
Scandinavian collegues. So everyone who happens to be around and feels
like coming feel free to join - in fact already in the first we had
collegues from Germany and the U.S. And wouldn’t it be a good start of
a summer holidays in Europe ?

The dates are chosen so chances are that we can spend much of our time
outside in the beautiful grounds of the Conference Centre, and
hopefully
in the sun.

In a few weeks I expect to have settled the practical details and will
let you know.

Greetings from Denmark,

Gerard Muller
Open Space Institute Denmark