Ideas please for a different closing

76066.515 at compuserve.com 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sun Nov 13 20:21:31 PST 2005

Hi--

This comes to you from the OSonOSinUS in San Antone.
The weather is fantastic, and the conversations are
even greater.

Today Sheila Isaakson did a wonderful job of opening
and closing the space for our first day. Tomorrow I am
set to open and close.

The question: Sheila used the closing she and I
learned from Harrison and others: everybody stand,
look around the circle to meet each others' eyes, turn
around in place, take one step out with these
wonderful people behind you.

So as to give people a taste of something different, I
am hoping you can give me ideas of other closings that
have worked well for you....

Thanks!

               :-Doug. Germann

http://mail2web.com/ .