The Question(s)

Julie Denny JuliaDenny at aol.com
Sun May 29 06:44:44 PDT 2005

I'm reminded of a French mediation client I had. He said of his wife, whom
he was divorcing, "She manipulates our investment accounts." She gasped and so
did I, at least internally, until he made it clear that it was a GOOD thing.
In  French, manipuler in this context meant manage, and what he meant to  say
was that she did good things with their investments and even after the
divorce he would like her to continue managing the childrens' accounts!

So manipulate for the better!

Julie  Denny
President
Resolutions
People talk...people listen...things  change.
_http://www.resolutionsforyou.com_ (http://www.resolutionsforyou.com/)
31  Poe Rd.
Princeton, NJ 08540
CELL: 914-522-5214