Growing Together at the Emerging Edge of Evolution (long)

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Fri May 27 19:59:31 PDT 2005

Harrison said:
Get rid of the whole bloody mess, WC, AI, FS, and of course OS too. How is that for striking a blow for freedom?

What can I say but amen?

Love from Seattle (where it is an unseasonable 92 degrees Farenheit),
Peggy

P.S.  To your statement:
And of course I think a helping hand can be occasionally useful even though I personally kick all stray dogs and immediately banish the helpless to hopelessness...

I KNEW there was something I loved about you.  (Sorry for painting such a picture.)