Craig

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu May 26 21:56:07 PDT 2005

Craig asked:
 As one listens or
> watches for emerging order, for what is one or a group watching?

I believe that emergence is visible through many signs -- the same ideas
showing up in different places, someone saying what another was thinking,
unexpected synchronicities...

I think emergence is actually spirit making it's presence felt -- people
discover that what is most personal is also universal.  And they feel it --
head, heart, body and spirit.

from an unseasonably warm and beautiful Seattle evening,
Peggy