leverage points

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue May 24 17:33:10 PDT 2005

Well I wouldn't limit it to folks who felt invited to come. There are always the "strangers." One of the odd things about every Open Space is that strangers show up. And almost inevitably they make a major contribution (why I don't know).  But for whatever reason -- they cared enough to come. So I stick with the original words and interpretation. Judgmental or not. And for me it does not feel very judgmental. Just a statement of fact. (Blinding Flash of the obvious and all that)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD  20854