an attempt at an answer

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Mon May 23 12:03:35 PDT 2005

Funda,
There is no problem. I don't think I am angry. But I do call it as it
is.

And we have a very big problem...

Therese,
I may be completely wrong, and I am very happy. I don't have to be
right in life or on the list. And I don't have to be polite. Especially
if that confuses the message.

And if what I write to/about Harrison seems like a personal attack, that is definitely not
the intent or idea. And Harrison doesn't need to be defended.

On a related note, I am intrigued by what Alan wrote about how the
word "devil" in Japanese (if I recall correctly) translates literally
as "no space."

I was once told by someone (you know who you are) that some of what I
write onlist closes the space for others. I really wonder if one can
"close the space for others." Quite frankly that sounds quite
manipulative. Might it be that one chooses have his/her space closed?
What does it sound like to others?

Raffi

                          mailto:raffi at bk.ru