The Dunbar Number and the OSLIST

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 11:50:12 PDT 2005

Thanks for your comments, Rob.

I have considered your numbers on online games - where I have no experience at all - very interesting and confirming other data I had already and my own experience.

And yes the Dunbar number apply only to "active menbers".

Regards

Artur

Rob <ascendance at gmail.com> wrote:
Allow me to delurk, and make a comment.

Delurking itself is an important act, because it shows that there are
a lot of people who, like me, skim it from time to time, and rarely
appear to say anything. The Dunbar number doesn't really take those
numbers into account. (...)