New Member

Craig Gilliam wcraiggilliam at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 19:25:23 PDT 2005

Greetings. My name is Craig.   I did my first Open Space with Harrision Owen
in NYC in January.  It has taken me this long to enter into the
conversation.  I am fascinated by Open Space and continue to process the
experience.  I work with organizations -- primarily religious
congregations/institutions mostly in the area of conflict. I am alsoan
adjunct prof at SMU and will use Open Space as a way to explore strategic
planning this fall.  Once again, I continue to be challenged and energized
by Open Space but its subversive, counter-intuitive ways are eye-opening and
soul stirring.
Theologically, it has some implications that I have not come close to
digesting.  The journey conitnues.  Thanks Harrison!