a very simple reason...indeed

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sun May 22 11:38:58 PDT 2005

I am puzzled by Raffi's statements that it might be time for Harrison
to step back. . . . from contributing to the listserv or to OS or to
teaching OS. . . . Are you just goofing around Raffi?  Or are you
seriously suggesting that Harrison stop contributing whatever he wants
to do?

And what kind of open space would ask anyone to step back if they
wanted to step up?  Whoever shows up are the right people, always and
everywhere.  Whatever happens, is the only thing that could or should.

I am also puzzled by Raffi's statements that suggest the OSlist has
not created community.  What would OSlist community look like to you,
Raffi?  You, Raffi, are free to create exactly what you want.  So are
the rest of us.  What would you like to see here that you do not see?