a very simple reason

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed May 18 11:19:14 PDT 2005

Funda--

 << Maybe it is too much "self" organizing......"self" means you're alone,
do
 << anything you can by your own,

Your post brought something out for me--this word "organizing:" is it
possible we are less about organizing than about something like swarming.
Not sure I know what to call it. It is a fluid process, never reaching the
conclusion that the word "organizing" seems to imply. We come into being,
go out of being, many times each second.

To me, the self in this phrase is not a singular self but a gathering self.
Say! Maybe that is a better term for us to use: auto-gathering. Well, not
sure I like it now that I have typed it.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.