The Dunbar Number and the OSLIST

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue May 17 16:53:12 PDT 2005

Artur - if you will check the acknowledgement that an item has been posted -
ordinarily it will tell you the number of folks who have received. I think
it is something like 450 - which is up a bit from recent, but just about
standard over time.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: