visiting New York

Julie Denny JuliaDenny at aol.com
Tue May 17 14:00:29 PDT 2005

Well, Kathryn, the only day I KNOW I can do lunch in the park right now is
Wednesday, June 8th. I'm training on the 9th, and holding the 10-13th for
training, although that one may change. Laurence? Lunch in Bryant Park on Wednesday,
June 8th with Kathryn? Any other NY OSers?

Julie

Julie Denny, President
Resolutions
Managing conflict. People talk...People listen...Things change.
<A HREF="http://www.resolutionsforyou.com">http://www.resolutionsforyou.com
</A>
31 Poe Rd.
Princeton, NJ 08540