visiting New York

Proteus Communications proteus at shawbiz.ca
Tue May 17 10:54:46 PDT 2005

Hello Julie, hello New York Open Space People!  Julie, it turns out that my
dates for New York have been changed (unbeknownst to me until just now!).  I
arrive in New York on Tuesday June 7th (apparently) and leave the evening of
Monday, June 13th.  Would the following Monday (the 13th) work for you (and
Laurence?) as well?  Or another day during the week or weekend??  I'm sorry
about this confusion. Hope this will still work out.  I love the idea of
lunch in the park...

Kathryn