Open Space & Bulgaria

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Mon May 16 06:36:24 PDT 2005

--- Emilia Ilieva <ilieva at iizdvv-bg.org> wrote: "I am currently
organizing an event on empathy in intercultural learning (short
description is available on www.smile.iizdvv-bg.org under activities)
and I was wondering if a half to one day session with OS could be of
use while addressing topics of emotional intelligence?"

After viewing the topic on your website, I recommend that you use the
ENTIRE 2 1/2 days for the topic of "Empathy and Sympathy" in OPEN
SPACE!

I am certain that all of the discussion elements listed on the website
AND MANY, MANY MORE will come forth in Open Space.

Elwin Guild
Future Development International
Baltimore
elwinandjoan at yahoo.com