Community Building (Transformative and Otherwise)

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Sat May 14 08:27:24 PDT 2005

Harrison,
I guess I just have to meet with you, and the best way to do that seems to
be to come to OSonOS in Halifax - AND it is an opportunity to meet so many
of you who are planning to come, and experience the opening of space. My
experience with OS (limited though it is) until now has not been
inspirational - which it seems to have been for perhaps all of you on this
list. But I will talk about that separately, on "What have I learnt"
thread.
Masud