Open Space & Bulgaria

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Sat May 14 08:01:27 PDT 2005

Hi Emilia!
Moscow here sends a warm regards (while sitting in a St. Petersburg internet cafe).
I think it's wonderful that you tried OST and have found it works.

Elwin, your law of 500 feet story (or was it more? were there pet catipillars and centipedes participating too?) was a nice stop the world a la Castaneda story. Thank you!

Your story reminds me of my OST facilitation odyssey almost 4 years back. And it makes me ask the question, how often do people usually go in facilitating an OST event without a trace of doubt? My confidence in the group is higher and higher with each time I facilitate an OST event. But baby, with each time I do open space I feel smaller and smaller. Is this making sense? It's like after each time I do open space I have opened one door and a whole new set of doors has appeared and behind that door are more...

Warmly,
Raffi
Играй, общайся!  Скачай новую версию М-Агента http://r.mail.ru/cln2659/agent.mail.ru