HHH

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Fri May 13 04:53:54 PDT 2005

Canary Islands is GMT.

My weekends start on Friday night which is today or today+7, possibly
22:00 GMT - but do leave a message in any case.  For those on IM: lgs0a
at yahoo, or lugonz at jabber.

Re technology - those who want help please write to me offlist with
your operating system (e.g. Windows 98) and your software for instant
communication (IRC="mIRC, ircap etc" or IM="messenger etc" or both or
nothing yet).

This could be fun.

Theme: "how to make the fun bigger".

Lucas