Access Queen thanks Radical Raffi

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at bk.ru
Thu May 12 13:25:15 PDT 2005

Hey, Lucid Lyrical Lightning Laughalicious Lisa!
Thank you for the kind words.
One more service for auction:

- Russian alphabet mini-course
Learn to read and write the cyrillic alphabet in under 4 hours. Any English-speaker already knows thousands of words in Russian. All you need to do is just learn that wild and crazy alphabet developed by St. Cyril a few years back! A few hours and you'll be set! There are many foreign words in Russian. The only thing between you and them is a few hours of your time...Then you'll know words like komputer, avtomobil, printer, monitor, kofe, kafe, open speis, texnologiya, fasilitator, konsultant, sistema, organizatsia...

and an explanation of the other services:
Hambone- Why Hambone?
It impresses friends. Kids love it. Always something you can offer impromptu at a talent show. Injects surprise and humor in any tense situation. In other wurds, it Opens Space...And it's fun. And it just shifts things...

OpenSpice popcorn-making -
A great snack! It's a community builder. It's about empowerment. Why go out and buy chips when you can make your own equivalent, only better. I deliver the workshop in a fun, engaging, soul-nourishing way...There's nothing like the pop pop pop pop of system transformation! I have trouble imagining conducting a workshop sans popcorn. It's

Warmly,
raffi