Access Queen thanks Therese, the Auction Goddess

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed May 11 15:14:03 PDT 2005

Therese -

You wrote:
<I am happy to be an auction coordinator, esp. if I can be an auction
goddess.>
-and-
< I will happily receive gifts to the auction from folks who will not be
in Halifax and make a commitment to get them in the auction.  But I
don't want to limit another's fun. . . others can also take on this
service to the community.>

Thank you, thank you for holding space for the Silent Auction and for
coordinating it - you are indeed a goddess.

Hmmm... Terrific ... Thoughtful ... Trustworthy ... Totallyfabulous...

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e