your thoughts on really big invitations?

Masud Sheikh masheikh at COGECO.CA
Thu May 12 08:08:13 PDT 2005

Michael Herman <mjherman at gmail.com> wrote:
>more and more we are in this open appreciative cafe world inquiry
>space.

Michael & other friends:
Has anyone thought of putting M. Scott Peck's "Community Building" process
into the muddle in the middle? In which case, it could become:

"Open appreciatve community cafe world building inquiry space"

I, for one would be greatly interested in hearing about
Scotty's "Community Building" and HO's "Open Space" talked about in the in-
between muddle
Masud