your thoughts on really big invitations?

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Wed May 11 04:49:12 PDT 2005

Would the invitees become facilitators, issue writers, break-out room
conveners, or what?

You may want to help people cluster (statistical term for
self-organise, in a way) around topics - but when you have that, would
you want to help them phrase an issue?  Would you suggest they each
write on a postcard and convene a session straight away?

And you need to help people see two levels: I would attend a session
(and may use my two feet without notice) or I would convene a session
(and stick to that corner because I'm really passionate about this
issue).

It looks like it's fractal all the way.

This is interesting and may need further thinking.  Keep sharing,
please.

Lucas

Renovamos el Correo Yahoo!
Nuevos servicios, más seguridad