Collection of worldwide OS stories

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon May 9 10:43:57 PDT 2005

Points all well taken, and I know that the literature in the field is
reflecting a changed perception. All that is to the good -- and definitely
to be encouraged. So once again -- Good luck in the venture. And of course
you may use my Israeli/Palestinian story. Guess I missed your message. As
for OS being "out-radicalized," that should not be too hard. If it is true
that OS is quite simply the power of Self-organization intentionally put to
work -- that is about as "old hat" as you can get. 14,000,000,000 years'
worth of Old Hat. :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: