The World Cafe

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sat May 7 09:28:33 PDT 2005

Chris, let's imagine that you are the person facilitating a one hour open space.

You open the space like you normally would. . . . only you probably do
it very, very quickly.
In this opening, you explain the timeframe just like you would explain
the time frame for an entire day in open space. . . .

And then you let people shape their time together. . . just like any
other open space.

Whatever happens. . . . will be the only thing that could or should in
that single hour.