stammtische

R. Duff Doel duff at innergy.ca
Mon May 2 13:40:39 PDT 2005

And there is a Paris, Ontario, Canada and a Boston, Ontario which is
about 20 kms from Scotland (Ontario), and there used to be a Berlin but
the name changed to Kitchener just around the start of the WWII. And for
those who attended that infamous music gathering in northern New York
state, there is a Woodstock, Ontario where i spent a good part of my
early childhood.

duff