An open space game?

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon May 2 13:08:09 PDT 2005

Funny Open Space. Sounds more like Gaul -- divided into 4 parts. Or was that
three parts. Why not just do Open Space, pure and simple. Plenty of room for
all sorts of diverse opinions, to say nothing of diverse reasons for being
there. And it is a lot less complicated. Read, "Less work." May be a great
game, however :-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: