Single day events

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Sat May 21 20:28:30 PDT 2005

Hello friends,

I am working with a local Hospice Society that provides end of life care and bereavement support in my community.  They have taken the courageous step of choosing OST for their strategic planning process, but can only manage a single day.  I have advised them that they will get deep discussion of all issues of concern to anybody there and that some next steps will be possible, but not full action plans.  I am turning to you, dear more experienced colleagues, for your advice on how to transition into next steps/commitments/action planning at the end of the day.  Any experiences and tales you have of one-day events would be awesome!

With much gratitude,
Wendy

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
Prospera Communications & Consulting Services
1.250.713.2351/1.800.713.2351
weblog: www.wordgravity.blogspot.com