a very simple reason...indeed

Elwin and Joan elwinandjoan at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 15:56:38 PDT 2005

--- Raffi Aftandelian <raffi at bk.ru> wrote:
> I recall a number of years back that I wondered, well, what comes
> after the last paradigm. And now I think I realize that many people
> have already probably answered the question. I don't think it's
> appropriate to try to answer it on the listserv, maybe for the same
> reason that it may no longer be appropriate for you, Harrison, to be
> on this listserv or to continue "teaching" or "doing" open space.

Oh Raffi, Dear Child,

I think all that is missing is enough "number of years back" for you to
appreciate the true timelessness of Open Space Technology.

Harrison isn't teaching anything, and never did. Harrison opened space
period.

OSLIST is a learning forum yes. But it is not teaching. It is
questioning and listening. Raffi, this is all about meditating and
practicing in search of one less thing to do in persuit of problem
solving and peace.

The learning takes place ONLY when we are DOING!

peace from Bawlmer

eg

Elwin Guild
Future Development International