OST question

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue May 17 14:21:42 PDT 2005

Well -- just to be difficult -- the whole InterNet is Open Space. That is
just the way it works. Sounds to me like he might want to talk to Gabriel if
he wants an OST forum without OST -- but with whatever you might want??? (by
way of a theme.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: