Welcome Debra (of Southern California)

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sun May 15 14:31:05 PDT 2005

Welcome aboard! Clearly you are already into the swing of things -- so just
follow your nose and always know that whatever happens is the only thing
that could have. And it always does! As for Southern California, you might
be interested to know that Open Space was born in Monterey. Which I always
think of a northern Southern California. But I know that many would
disagree. However as an inveterate "east coaster" I am sure my opinion
counts for little. All of which points to the multiple cultural and regional
divisions in this US of A. And we do have them! So the next time you (all
those folks "out there" around the world) hear something like, "America
says. . ." you might just ask what part and who???

Anyhow -- make a plan to come to Halifax for OSONOS -- the great global
gathering of OSers. Be a pleasure to meet you face to face!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: