OSLIST Digest - 13 May 2005 to 14 May 2005 (#2005-131)

Debra thyme2be at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 11:34:48 PDT 2005

HI to everyone,

Having recently signed into this listserv I have been
listening to all the communications.
I was blessed to participate in a workshop with Lisa
Heft.  I admit I was in a daze listening to the
'format', I was excited and every cell of my body said
'yes' this is Great!!!

Open Space is perfect for several groups that I work
with and quite frankly many more groups 'need' to
explore it(OS).

I work with a group that hosts a Gathering of Elders
from all over the world.
Personally,I am also a 'holder of space', healer and a
bridge for cross cultural communication.

In the classes/workshops that I have facilitated I
always talk about holding the space for people to heal
and explore themselves and others.

Today I must jump into the conversation!

I usually use the yahoo groups and have yahoo
messenger.  Please count me in this discussion.

> Hi Lucas and Raffi,
>
> I downloaded yahoo messenger. I have MSN messenger
> that i never use, but i
> guess
> i can use it.
>
> Turkey is GMT+2. I am often around, week ends and
> week days.
>
> I started thinking the theme Lucas has proposed
> "Making the fun bigger"
> and funnily on yahoo messenger web site there was
> following sentence :
> Welcome! the new Yahoo Messenger makes being
> expressive,
> productive, and hanging out a lot of more fun
>
> Lucas, i think yes;  we can  help people open space
> for each other and have
> this spread
> like wildfire through dialogue via instant or
> non-instant messaging.

The second part of this message was cut off.
OK, the holistic healing group, I understand what was
going on.

I am enthusiastic about the whole process,

Debra

Is there anyone else from Southern California?

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250