Reflections at 100--# 20, 21 & 22

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Sat May 14 13:04:36 PDT 2005

Hi--

Here are three more reflections on what we see in OS:

      20. People engage with each other rather than talk at
      each other, rather than use each other, rather than
      take a piece here and there. It is this engaging that
      does the work.

      21. Conversation produces thought. We think in a
      dimension not available to us when thinking solo. It
      is as if we think now in three dimensions while
      before in two only.

      22. In conversation the other we truly meet opens
      up panoramas of the world which we never knew.

What have you seen? Please add yours, so we can all learn.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.