work with story

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Thu May 12 15:03:17 PDT 2005

Hi everyone!
A few colleagues and me are working on a storytelling in organizations book
for Jossey-Bass (to be widely distributed as a trade publication :-)..
To that end, we're looking for organizations (corporate/gov't/non-profit)
who have used storytelling in:
~ Human Resources - speading values, Employee Assistance Plans, labour
relations
~ Team Building
~ Mergers & Acquisitions

Two requirements are:
1) The accounts must be original.  They can't be published previously.
2) I must be able to contact and interview the users directly.

Examples from all around the world are welcome!  Initiatives that blend
story with other approaches (OST!!) are welcome - so long as story can
referred to specifically....
At the end of each account will be information about the contributor.

Thanks!
Glory
'If it isn't a happy ending, our story isn't over yet.'
Glory Ressler, B.A., Dip. GIT - Director
Avalon Consulting & Associates
145 Main Street, St. Catharines, Ontario Canada L2N 4V6
905-937-2177
www.edgeofavalon.com