Collection of worldwide OS stories - calling Autralia/New Zealand

Change Management Toolbook holger at CHANGE-MANAGEMENT-TOOLBOOK.COM
Tue May 10 03:32:14 PDT 2005

Wow - this was really quick!

The response I got to my call for collection of OST stories so far is
overwhelming! So far, 6 folks have responded (I am waiting for another 5
to respond). This is the actual table of content:

Russia: Recovering our families' health (Raffi Aftandelian)

Israel: Creation of a division we would like to work in and be happy
to belong to (Tova Averbuch)

Colombia: How can I contribute to employers not cancelling work for us
now and in the future? (Peggy Holman)

Haiti: How do we use the education we are receiving to help
our country? (John Engle)

Canada: Aboriginal Friendship Centres and Self-Government in
British Columbia (Chris Corrigan)

Bulgaria: Creating Networks for Social Transformation through
Intercultural Learning (Holger Nauheimer)

Italy: An Open Space to Explore Possibilities of Peace Between Israelis
and Palestinians (Avner Haramati and Harrison Owen)

Avner - did you get my message? Harrison already gave is go ahead.

I would like to include stories from all 5 continents. I am waiting for a
response from Bernd Weber for an African tale. What I am missing is a
story form Australia or New Zealand. Anybody from down under happy to
share?

Best regards,
Holger