Mystery, Depth, 100th

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Fri May 6 08:41:07 PDT 2005

Wendy, Harrison, Peggy, Chris and all--

This "collective conscious" appears not just in OST, but in other
conversations as well, as long as they are getting to the roots of people.
Joelle and I have compared notes a few times about the circle processes we
have led finding that there is a palpable other presence there. It probably
comes in to the cafe processes others have described.

Which leads me to the next things I see in Open Space, in response to
Chris's earlier challenge to say what is going on beneath the surface. You
see this "third presence" or "collective conscious" in number 4:

      4. Insights and actions arise that any one person alone
      could never produce; there is a palpable presence, a
      third person.

      5. Each person brings only partial truth;
      together we test those parts and know and discover a
      larger truth.

      6. People come together, whoosh.

                              :-Doug. Germann
                              Seeking people making community change.