Update on Colombia OS with 2,000 Street Kids

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Fri May 6 00:37:51 PDT 2005

So I used wanting to send this post as a reason to get current on my reading.  (I hate to post without knowing what's been going on.)

I just heard from my contact in Bogota. Below is Andres' message about the effect of the OS we did last November with the street kids.

from dark (but sunny were there light) Seattle,
Peggy

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place