FW: Multiple Facilitator Roles in Open Space

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue May 3 08:21:40 PDT 2005

Peggy Holman can fill you in on the "no facilitator" -- she is part of an
ongoing group which meets quarterly in Open Space. The opening is conducted
by random individuals from the whole group -- with all the parts: Theme,
principles, law etc.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: