Some Open Space practices

Michael Herman mjherman at gmail.com
Tue May 24 04:05:05 PDT 2005

oh, yes, those... and here is some of what we've written down about
these practices...
http://www.globalchicago.net/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpacePractices ...if
anybody's interested.

did you write anything else at your site, chris, or just scribble your
additions to the page i posted (above)?

michaelh

--

Michael Herman Associates