Metaphor for Naming Elephants in UK

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at telia.com
Wed Mar 30 10:44:48 PST 2005

Hi all!
I agree, there are differences between the meanings here. And I also
agree with you, Marei, that this is fun!
And, i have to take the opportunity to say that I really love Hans
Christian Andersen, the dane who wrote the story about the emperor. This
and other stories from him I was told as a child hundreds of times from
my grandfather...and, this year is the big celebration year of H.C.
Andersens birth. Go to www.hca2005.dk  and read about it even in
english! or in russian, chinese, german, french, spanish, portuguese,
dutch, lithuanian, japanese...not in swedish though - to understand
H.C.Andersen in danish is perhaps still part of the scandinavian
identity, as it was for my grandfather.

your Agneta Setterwall, Uppsala, Sweden