a tasty "taster" OST meeting

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 06:51:56 PST 2005

Lucas wrote: "Does it usually happen as "one" issue?  Or do things pile up?
How can that "significant emotional event" be detected/diagnosed or
maybe even made to happen (as much as perception can be changed without
changing the picture)?"

There is always a "pile up" of some sort -- but in my experience one issue
stands out and the people will name it. As for determinging what that issue
is -- that is not very difficult. Just listen to the people. It is their
issue after all.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: