a tasty "taster" OST meeting

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 28 05:32:23 PST 2005

Desperation can help -- but it is by no means a cure-all. Sometimes folks
get so desperate that they are like the rabbit in the gaze of a fox, or a
deer in the headlights. They just freeze. That doesn't do much good. I think
the real issue is not so much desperation -- but rather that the issue be
what I would call a significant emotional event. Anything less just doesn't
focus the attention and open the possibility space.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: