Principles, Process, and People

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Mon Mar 21 17:47:02 PST 2005

Hi, folks -

Chris Corrigan wrote:
BE the enthusiasm you FEEL for the process.

That's what Lisa Heft teaches me!  :-)

- - -

Chris, dear - thanks for the kindness.  Yep, I find that it's all about
preparation, intention, faith and enthusiasm...oh yes, and a really
amazing process and some incredibly courageous people ready to jump into
the unknown...together...

Warm greetings from rainy Berkeley, California (I have a photo of the
view from Chris Corrigan's island as my computer's screensaver...you
have to visit him sometime - it's beautiful...)

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e
2325 Oregon