What have we learned?

Cheryl Honey wecare at familynetwork.org
Mon Mar 21 14:41:14 PST 2005

You can learn more about Spirited Work at www.spiritedwork.org
Peggy invited me and it became my refuge and a connecting place where I was
rejuvenated. The upcoming session is April 15-17. If you are yearning to be
among kindred spirits in a nature setting I extend an invitation to you to
join us during the season of the Healer. This is a space that has inspired
many to live in the boldness and daring of what emerged from their
experiences here. It is a living open space experience.
Cheryl