Open space and software development (was 'A short introduction')

Lucas Gonzalez lgs0a at yahoo.es
Wed Mar 16 04:13:23 PST 2005

 --- Tom Tuddenham <ferrisoxide at internode.on.net> escribió:
> And in regard to ant metaphor
> Lucas brought up, funnily enough we've called our little venture
> 'Siafu' after the ants of the serengeti plains. The notion is that
> many little things working together can make big things happen.

Elements will stick together if and where they have the "protected
space", which if I remember correctly from Harrison's "Practice of
Peace" book, is one of the required elements for self-organisation to
take place - together with diversity of elements, lack of prior
connections and a couple other things.

So it looks like you want to put a couple of "round things" together.
Just keep us informed of your success so we may replicate :).  (ABC =
Ask, Build, Copy.)

Lucas

Nuevos servicios, más seguridad
http://correo.yahoo.es