Principles, Process, and People

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Mon Mar 14 05:05:52 PST 2005

Elwin Wrote: "None of this works without People AND Common Interest."

Absolutely! It is always about "those who care to come." Voluntary
self-selection is, in my experience, the only workable way. People "in
general" are an amorphous blob -- and in my lexicon "The People"
(capitolized) are those who have self-organized themselves around a common
concern. Now of course the way each one perceives that concern may be as
various as the people themselves. But the common concern (interest) is the
"strange attractor" which begins the process of alignment and self
organization. I think.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: