Research Reminder

Therese Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:03:10 PST 2005

I apologize, Harrison, if my comment sounded like a criticism of
Wilber.  It was not intended to be.  As I stated, since Wilber and
Spiral Dynamics were referenced in the same breath in a discussion
about research, I wanted to MILDLY caution that the Wilber/Beck 'take'
on Spiral Dynamics is not the only one.  There is, indeed, a schism
amongst Spiral Dynamics scholars and some of them feel that Wilber's
adaptation of Spiral Dynamics is significantly mis-aligned.

Wilber supports his significantly altered view of Spiral Dynamics. . .
not quite the same thing as supporting Spiral Dynamics.